Change the default web browser or email app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
With iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 and later, you can change which app opens when you click a website link or an email address as long as the app supports it.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 or later, and that you have the app properly installed on your device.
- Make sure that the web browser app or email app supports this feature. If you aren't sure, contact the app developer.
How to change your default web browser or email app
- Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the browser app or the email app.
- Tap the app, then tap Default Browser App or Default Mail App.
- Select a web browser or email app to set it as the default. A checkmark appears to confirm it's the default.