1. Download the "Microsoft Outlook" App from the Apple App Store
2. Open the App after it has finished downloading and installing.
3. Enter your abwe address and click "Add Account"
4. Enter your password and click "Sign in"
You will be prompted to authenticate through your authenticator app or text verification with a code.
5. Select "Maybe Later"
6. You can either click "Skip" or click the arrow on the right to see some explanations of the app.
7. If would like to see notifications from Outlook select allow notifications
You are finished, you can now use Outlook as your mail App on your iPhone.
If you need additional assistance, please email itsupport.