1. Download the "Microsoft Outlook" app from the Apple App Store
2. Open the app after it has finished downloading and installing.
3. Enter your ABWE email address and click "Add Account"
4. Enter your password and click "Sign in"
You will be prompted to authenticate through your authenticator app, or text verification with a code.
5. Select "Maybe Later" on the "Add Another Account" page.
6. You can either click "Skip" or click the arrow on the right to see some explanations of the app.
7. If you would like to be notified when new email arrives, choose "Turn On" from the "Enable Notifications" pop-up and then choose "Allow" to give Outlook permission to use the notifications section of your phone.
You are finished! You can now use Outlook as your mail App on your iPhone.
If you need additional assistance, please email itsupport.